Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Only Place I LOVE Roaches

Some sites are must repeat visits no matter how many times you come to D.C.

Camille made friends with the Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches.






We saw some fun Americana Icons and stood near one of the GREATEST portraits in US history...I couldn't help but blow it kisses!


Tomorrow we head to the biggest concert EVER. Camille and I will see how we can spot Nelson Mandela who is reported to be in the hotel across the street from ours (along with Aretha Franklin and Usher according to the waitress we meet from the hotel last night).

2 comments:

  1. WOW, WOW, WOW! We love your BLOG! Thanks for sharing all of your adventures with us. You are really packing it in...in true traveler spirit! We'll be thinking about you at the concert, the Ball, and, of course, on the BIG DAY. Love to you all, Nancy

    OMG! Camille... I still can't believe that you are going to witness one of the most historical events ever!! ahh.. I can't even imagine how cold it is back there but just thinking about it makes my feet cold. Keep updating the blog and then when you come back you're going to have to tell me everything! without skipping the big details. (:

    LOVE YA! Katie<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I am so JEALOUS!!!

    I am listening to the President Elect talk as we speak - it gives me goosebumps to think you are there live listening to it.

    Everybody is making me cry.

    ReplyDelete